Learn English and develop the communication skills you need to be competitive in the global technology industry. The Mid Florida Technological Institute’s Information Technology Business English course is designed for effective communication in real professional situations. You will receive instruction in workplace skills, intercultural communication skills, and relevant IT business discussion topics. You will be prepared for success.
Our curriculum is built with your success in mind. You will become proficient in:
• Key Language Skills: Speaking, Listening, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, and Writing
• Key Workplace Skills: Giving presentations, negotiating, participating in meetings, networking, writing emails, and more
• Key Intercultural Communication Skills: Power and distance, nonverbal communication, directness, views of time, and more
• Discussion Topics: Management styles, team building, job satisfaction, communications, business relationships, strategy, finance, marketing, training, project management, ethics, and more
Our Information Technology Business English course is made up of several modules. You may register for any number of modules.
In each module, you will:
• Give presentations
• Listen to professional interviews
• Read news articles
• Discuss current issues and events
• Write technical business correspondence
• Attend field trips to learn how IT businesses function
• Increase your career-specific English proficiency with English for Tech Execs. Our Executive level courses are a combination of group and one-on-one classes designed to meet the language instruction needs of technology professionals.
To learn how you can empower your future with a Certificate in IT Business English from the Mid Florida Technological Institute, request more information.APPLY NOW for an IT English Certificate Degree